Thursday, September 10, 2009

Currituck Beach Lighthouse Whalehead Club Corolla, NC Portraits

I had the pleasure of photographing a sweet family at one of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen, The Currituck Lighthouse and Whalehead Club in Corolla, NC. Beautiful back drops were everywhere! Driving to location my heart was pounding, the sky seemed dark and grey. Sprinkles of rain began to fall. I began to worry that mother nature wasn't going to cooperate with me. But when I arrived it all stopped. There was a nice breeze, no blinding sun, no rain, no humidity, it was picture perfect

Here are a few of my favorites from our night together.

 

Synder36

Synder42 

Synder37

Synder12

Synder13

Synder47

0 comments:

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures of the beautiful things around me and the natural unforced expressions on people’s faces. I love when I am able to capture that moment, whether it be an expression on a face, a ball in the air, or scenery that speaks for itself. I want to be able to look back on a photo and be flooded with the memories of that particular day and time. That is how I shoot and that is the reason behind what I photograph.

COPYRIGHT

All images are protected under the US copyright and belong to Melissa Dawn Photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.




Melissa is based in Pasquotank County, NC and specializes in weddings, portraits, candids, commercial, landscape and special events.

Back to TOP