Monday, September 28, 2009

Blue Girl

If you know her at all you know that this picture screams her personality. She is always making me laugh, she is always being this silly, and she is always making my heart go pitter patter! ;)   blogdivider

CamiBlue-16eWEB

blogdivider CamiBlue-16edit1WEB

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures of the beautiful things around me and the natural unforced expressions on people’s faces. I love when I am able to capture that moment, whether it be an expression on a face, a ball in the air, or scenery that speaks for itself. I want to be able to look back on a photo and be flooded with the memories of that particular day and time. That is how I shoot and that is the reason behind what I photograph.

COPYRIGHT

All images are protected under the US copyright and belong to Melissa Dawn Photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.




Melissa is based in Pasquotank County, NC and specializes in weddings, portraits, candids, commercial, landscape and special events.

Back to TOP