Monday, September 21, 2009

Adrian & Tabitha's Engagement session – Virginia beach, Virginia

Friday night I met up with Adrian & Tabitha to shoot their engagement photos on the beach at 89th Street in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

These two are so sweet together…they just ooze love, adoration and fun. Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot….

A&TEngagement_0201_eWEB

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0218_eWEB

blogdivider

This next picture is one of my favorites…its screams their personalities so well.

A&TEngagement_0252_e#2WEB

 

 

 

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0262_eWEB

 

 

 

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0356_eWEB

 

 

 

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0398_eWEB

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0504_eWEB

blogdivider

A&TEngagement_0535_eWEB

blogdivider

Wil

l you marry me? Her response, and I quote “

ABSOLUTELY

!!!!”

A&TEngagement_0622_eWEB

blogdivider

Thank you so much for such a wonderful time with you both!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Vaughan September 21, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

These are awesome!!! Great job girlfriend.

Kim September 23, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

GREAT job Melissa!!!

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures of the beautiful things around me and the natural unforced expressions on people’s faces. I love when I am able to capture that moment, whether it be an expression on a face, a ball in the air, or scenery that speaks for itself. I want to be able to look back on a photo and be flooded with the memories of that particular day and time. That is how I shoot and that is the reason behind what I photograph.

COPYRIGHT

All images are protected under the US copyright and belong to Melissa Dawn Photography. Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.




Melissa is based in Pasquotank County, NC and specializes in weddings, portraits, candids, commercial, landscape and special events.

Back to TOP